We are pleased to offer table or wall space for poster presentations that are authored or co-authored by registrants of our Boot Camp for Nurse Educators® in Albuquerque, NM from July 19-22, 2018.
If you would like to submit a poster, please follow these guidelines:
Select a topic related to a) implementing new learning or evaluation strategies in the classroom, simulation lab, or clinical setting or b) redesigning a new curriculum, including concept-based curriculum and QSENizing the nursing curriculum.
- The poster may either present research findings or describe how a particular learning strategy was used to meet current trends in generalist nursing education.
Submit a 2-3 paragraph abstract that consists of:
- Title with author(s) and contact information
- Summary of project or study
- Implications for LPN, AD and/or BSN nursing programs
E-mail 1 copy of the abstract (or send 3 copies by snail mail) by May 1, 2018 to:
- DI Associates, Inc.
7010 South Lee Way
Littleton, CO 80127
Your poster must stand alone on the provided 6-foot tables.
You must register for the conference and attend it.
- If accepted, the primary author will receive a $50 discount off of the registration fee.
- Presenters are expected to be available for questions and discussion with participants during posted exhibit/poster session hours.
- Click here for the conference schedule and registration information.
All abstracts will be peer-reviewed. Poster presenters will be notified of acceptance by no later than May 15, 2018. Thanks in advance for enriching our 20th Boot Camp for Nurse Educators®!